about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

making old new // i heart pumpkin spice embroidery pattern

pumpkin spice


You guys, I get so excited when pumpkin spice time comes around each year. I enjoy a variety of pumpkin spice treats (my brother works at Trader Joe's, so you can imagine that we find all the good stuff!), but coffee remains my favorite. Naturally, I made an embroidery pattern declaring my love of the PSL.

This is a pattern that I made a while ago for another website that is longer around. For those who love their pumpkin spice lattes, it was time to bring this freebie back. And I took the opportunity to add a little something as well.

The I Heart Pumpkin Spice pattern remains almost the same (slight face adjustment), but the PDF now has an iced coffee version too.

That's because when it's still warm out, I LOVE Dunkin Donuts' Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee. I get mine with cream and sweetener and it's so yummy. Especially when they are running their happy hour and a large is just 99 cents!

Lest you think that I'm only all about the sugar (okay, so most of the time I am), I will gladly take a cup of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee with nothing added. Any time of the year. As in, I try to always have several cans on hand for those days when no other flavor will do.

Yes, I really do love pumpkin spice coffees this much!


How about you? If you're looking for more pumpkin spice goodness, I have a few more posts that carry that very special tag!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much for re-posting this pattern! I can't wait to stitch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Thank u so much Mollie for your inspiration, and the Joy u put in my emails with all your creativity!! it is so Fun!!! Hugs, Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this pattern! I agree with Jenifer, you put the joy in my inbox!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!